Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today's Card

Another one of my favourite cards. I totally copied this from a very talented US Demo, Sandi MacIver. All I changed was the flower and ribbon colour...Sandi did hers in Melon Mambo but I used Tangerine Tango. (I was out of the Melon Mambo Ribbon...hard to believe, I know!!)

Card stock: Whisper White (I added a second layer of Whisper White on the front of the card so that I would be able to wrap the ribbon around it.)

Designer Series Paper: Gumball Green Dotted from the In Colour Paper Stack

Ink: Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Soft Suede (stamped off once with the words)

Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, French Foliage (words), Itty Bitty Banners (happy birthday)

Accessories: Corner Rounder, Big Shot, Delicate Designs Folders (floral), Itty Bitty Banners Dies, Tangerine Tango 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (scallop circle), 6 of the smallest Rhinestones.

Be back soon,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment