Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Time for Merry Monday Again!!

Okay, so I saw something similar somewhere and just had to make an Angry Birds Christmas Card!! They have so many different games available now that I thought this would be fun. 

(Sure hope I don't get into trouble with copyright laws...it's not that I will be mass producing these!! In fact this is probably one of a kind!)

Cardstock: Marina Mist card, and Scraps of Whisper White, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, and Lucky Limeade.

Ink: Real Red, Permanent Black Marker

Stamps: Hostess Set...Wacky Wishes (or greeting of your choice!)

Punches: (Everyone you own!! Just kidding!!) Ornament, Large Oval, 1 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Owl (two largest circles for eyes and ears on Pig, and top of their Santa hats), Petite Pennants Builder (straight sided one), Cupcake Builder (icing piece for clouds), and Word Window (punch and then insert piece again to shorten). Other small pieces are cut by hand!

Accessories: Dazzling Details Glitter Adhesive (the clear one), and although I never mention them, Dimensionals. I use them on every card I make, I'm sure!!

Hope this makes you smile today!
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment