Friday, September 28, 2012

Another Yeah! It's Friday!

The weeks are just flying by...even more so now that we are heading to a really busy holiday season!

My grandkids have put lots of post-it notes in the Sears Wishbook for me so I need to get going so that I can get what they have chosen (I never get them everything(!!) but I do like to get them things that they want.) It was more fun when they were little as I could shop for just toys but now that Maddie is 12, she wants jewelry and clothes, and Blake who is 8, wants every Lego set out there! Not quite as much fun for Grandma as I love toys!

Here is a sweet Thank You card that could have the greeting changed for any occasion, I think!

The card is Primrose Petals (an In Colour that we have until May 2014), with Patio Party DSP layered on top. I love this design of DSP...all the multicoloured little butterflies are so cute!! Then I matched the flag pieces to the DSP and used Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, and Midnight Muse. I used scraps of these colours to punch out the small flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch and with the Elegant Butterfly punch (new this catalogue). I added 4 rhinestones on the butterfly to add a little bling to the card.

So I have a card that is quite easy to make and yet looks really nice (I think!).

Enjoy your fall weekend and enjoy the changing of the leaves...it is so pretty at this time of the year to see the gorgeous colours of nature!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment