Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Friday...Hope you get to Stamp this weekend!

Here is a really cute Baby card...it does however use some retired ribbon, a punch, and cardstock, and little metal hanger paper clips from a craft store.

I just wanted to share this with you as it could be made with another punch, and colour of cardstock and Designer Series Paper.

What I used...

Cardstock: Blushing Bride (retired), Whisper White, and Twitterpated DSP(current in the Annual catalogue).

Ink: Black Stazon

Stamp: Petite Pairs (welcome, baby)

Accessories: Pleated Ribbon (retired), Round Tab Punch (retired), Scallop Oval Punch and Large Oval Punch, Big Shot and Fancy Fan Folder, and lots of dimensionals and Tombow! (There is a great die that would work for the dress if you don't have the Round Tab punch...Lots of Tags Sizzlits (the top left one in the Annual catalogue could be folded or cut to have a rounded bottom...think I might try that next time!

I hope this has inspired you to work with this cute idea and make it your own! Please email me pictures of your creations...I'd love to see what you are doing!

Stay in touch,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment