Monday, September 10, 2012

Merry Monday Time!!!






Isn't this card so sweet? This was not my idea but I changed a few things and tweaked it a bit to work for me. (Sorry, I don't know who originally made this design because it was forwarded to me, but "Thank You" for your creativity!)

I started with a Whisper White card and using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, on the back of the front part of the card...did you get that??..., I scored lines at 1/4" and 3/8" all around the card. Then I stamped my greeting and built the tree from there. (It has to be scored on the back so the lines are puffed on the front of the card!!)

Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, and scraps of Real Red and Soft Suede

Ink: Old Olive, Real Red

Stamps: Curly Cute, Starburst Wheel and Large Handle (I rolled the wheel design in Old Olive onto Old Olive Card Stock before punching the hearts...did nothing extra to the Real Red heart!)

Accesories: Cupcake Builder Punch (for tree basket), Small Heart Punch, Owl Punch (for the tiny hearts), 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, lots of Rhinestones.

Do you love it? I sure do...if doing this for a class you may want to make a template so that everyone knows where to place the punched out pieces. I stamped my greeting, then put on the top heart and the Suede basket and estimate the other rows from that!

Enjoy!
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment