Monday, September 3, 2012

Merry Monday card!





Happy Monday!!

It is my plan to post a Christmas card or 3D project each Monday from now until at least the end of November. So let's start our Merry Mondays today!!

I made this card as one of my swaps for the Stampin Up Regional Event in Hamilton on August 18th. It was a great day and I loved making and colouring this card!

Stamps: Winter Memories, and Joyous Celebrations (both from the Holiday Catalogue)

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, and Very Vanilla. 

Designer Series Paper: Be of Good Cheer (Annual Catalogue)

Ink: Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand.

Accessories: Blender Pen (I used ink from the inkpad in every colour but the Black Stazon, to lightly colour the sleigh image), Extra Large Oval Punch, 1" Square Punch to make the Flag end on the Gumball Green cardstock strip, Gumball Green 1/4" Sweater Trim.

I got lots of compliments on this card, and you would too, if you made this card for your family and friends!

Be back soon,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment