Friday, October 1, 2010

Wow, it's Friday Already, and October!!

Hey there!

Hard to believe that the weeks fly by like they do. I have been making lots of cards this week...I was so inspired by Regionals last weekend. Yesterday afternoon I had a much needed massage and after that I was too pooped to do anything. I think I should stop going at 1:00 pm...I get nothing else done after that!

Lewis and I are so excited as our grandkids are coming tomorrow afternoon and overnight! We haven't seen each other since school started and I really miss them!!

Then Sunday is our BIG Stamp a Stack at the Moose Lodge! We sold out as we do every year for the Christmas cards. It is always so much fun with about 80 women who love to stamp all in the same room! Kind of like at Regionals, but there we had hundreds of women!! It should be a great day, but I know I will be tired at the end of it. That's what Mondays are for...for me, resting!!

As I haven't taken any photos this week, I am going to share with you one of my favourite swap cards from Regionals. It was in a plastic sleeve so bear with the reflection from the camera's flash. I can hardly wait to make this card...it combines fabric and paper. (Unfortunately, I didn't get one of these in a trade and only had the chance to take a photo of it...so I don't know who made it but I love it!!)

Have a great weekend, no matter what the weather turns out to be!
So long for now,
Chrissie

(The 3D ring in the middle of the wreath is wrapped in fabric. Everthing else is paper...stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink, and embossed with the Big Shot and the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. Love, love, love it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment