Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 Christmas Cards!!!

I finally have made some decisions about the beautiful Christmas cards I want to offer at my November 10 and 11 classes!

I decided that I would prepare 6 or 7 different cards and YOU can pick which ones you want to make!! There will be a minimum of 10 cards, or $20 but then if you want any more they will be $2 each. I will still be packaging the cards with 2 of the same in each envelope but you will be able to choose which designs you like the most!

Here are the first two cards that will be available at classes...



Aren't these cards cute? Tomorrow I will have two more cards, but they will be more traditional designs.

Please let me know if you want to sign up for a class. Space is available in all classes - Wed. Nov. 10th at 6:30 pm and Thurs. Nov. 11 at 1:00 pm OR 6:30 pm.

Come back tomorrow for two more cards!!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment