Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cards ... But Not Christmas Yet!!

Hey there, it's another mild October day. We have to enjoy these days while they last!!

I am having so much trouble deciding which Christmas cards to make for my November 10th and 11th classes!! I have so many beautiful stamp sets and designer papers...what a dilemma to have!! I will definitely choose before the end of the week!!

In the meantime, I continue to make cards for the Octopus's Garden in the Talbot Centre. Here are a few of my recent cards.

The first two are cards from a while back, just reinvented with new colours and ribbons. The Rich Razzleberry card front uses a Stampin" Up stencil with Rich Razzleberry Ink and a Sponge Dauber. I love the shades of colour this shows. The second card is a Certainly Celery base with Marina Mist ribbon and layer (have I said how much I love Marine Mist!!). It goes with almost every other colour!!



I have one more card to show you. This card was made by my granddaughter, Maddie, this past weekend. She loves penguins and I found a really cute penquin card on Connie Babbert's blog Click here for Connie's Blog and Maddie put her own spin on it.

The penquins are punched from the Owl Punch....way too cute!!!

Stop back tomorrow, if you can, for a couple more cards,
So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment