Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Cards To Come Next Week!!

Hey there:

I took a bit of a break this week and spent my time doing more organizing in my craft room. Some things were just in containers from our May move but hadn't been sorted yet. I found a lot of cool stuff that I forgot I even had! Now I know exactly what colours of ribbon, buttons, and brads I have on hand...a really great thing!!

Everything is also nicely organized so I can get to it quickly. This really helps when I am in a creative process. It can be very frustrating to know you have something but not to be able to put your hands on it!!

Lewis and I also had a fun afternoon today and went to the Craft Show at the Western Fair. There are so many talented people out there who make all kinds of great things. I got the neatest scarf...it is kind of like the old ascot style for men but it velcros behind my neck. It looks very classy on the outside and underneath it is fleece. So cozy and warm!!

Because of this, I don't have the Christmas cards ready to post for the classes on November 10th and 11th! I will work on them this weekend and will hopefully get them ready or posting early next week. In the meantime, I wanted to show you this beautiful card made using a Stampin' Up stenciled design on the front. I made this is Peach Parfait (one of my favourite colours!!) but I think it would look wonderful in any one of our colours.

The second card is one that Karin and I made for fundraising for Crohn's and Colitis. It uses the flowers from the Level 1 Hostess set, Silouette Sentiments. The colours used are Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, and Old Olive.




Thanks for stopping by, and I will be back by Tuesday with card samples!
So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment