Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cards for Next Week's Classes

Hi Everyone...

I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend! Here are a couple of photos I took on our drive to Collingwood. We were on Pretty River Road when I took these photos (from inside the car!)!



So here are 3 of the cards for the classes next week (I will post the other two cards tomorrow).


The first two cards are good for guys and the butterfly card is a female birthday. Tomorrow I will post another female birthday and a get well card.

Classes are on Wednesday, Oct. 20th at 6:30 pm, and Thursday, October 21st at 1:00 pm or 6:30 pm.

Please let me know by Monday evening (the 18th) if you want to come to one of the classes!

REMEMBER THE CLASS FEE IS $20 PER CLASS!!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment