Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Cards....Still Not Christmas Ones!!

Hey...how is your week going? Mine is great and full of my favourite things cutting paper and stamping!!

I have a couple more cards for you today. These are direct copies from one of my most favourite designers, Mary Fish. Mary lives in Tucson, Arizona and although we have never met, I have emailed to let her know how much I love (and copy!!) all the designs she posts on her blog. Mary took the time to reply to my email...what an honour!!...and is very sweet. Believe it or not, she loves that I copy her creations!!! Wonderful for me!! Click here to view Mary's blog (and enjoy!)

On to the cards...


Aren't these gorgeous cards?!! Mary is one talented lady and I love her taste. It suits my taste very well.

Anyway, back to those Christmas cards...how to choose?!! I will though and will be back tomorrow with a couple of the cards. Thanks for being so patient with me!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment