Monday, September 27, 2010

Regional Seminar this Past Weekend

I had such a great weekend in Hamilton for the Stampin' Up Regional Seminar. On Friday night, a very talented, and super fun Demonstrator, Heather Summers, had a fun night organized for those of us who signed up (there were at least 50 people that night!). Heather had organized a shoebox swap for us, lots of fun games, prizes, and 5 make and takes for all of us. I will post a picture of the projects as soon as I finish them. (It got too late for me to stay up that night!!)

Saturday morning started with us registering to receive our make and takes, and stamp set, at 8:00 am. I know, I never get up that early!! Well, this was sure worth it!!

The seminar started at 9:00 am with our CEO and co-founder, Shelli Gardner, here in Hamilton!! I was so excited I could hardly sit still. It was an amazing day with stamping presentations, business tips, prizes, and lots of Shelli!! I even got her autograph on my name badge!! The day finished up about 4:15 pm and although I was tired, I was sad to have the day end.

Most of us demonstrators make lots of card fronts that we trade during the day. We call it "swapping" and it is so much fun to see how talented everyone is, and to get great ideas for our future classes, etc.

Here is the card that I made 50 of to swap with lots of other demos.

Isn't this a cute card? I loved the design I came up with.

I will share more cards as the days go by.
So long for now,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment