Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Already. . . Wow!!

My weeks just fly by!! We don't have big plans at the moment for the long weekend, but are visiting with friends on Sunday. We may take our son out for his birthday (Sept 7th) if he and the family have time!!

I wanted to share a photo of my amazing granddaughter, Maddie, on her tenth birthday (Aug. 26th). Where did those 10 years go!! Standing beside her is our wonderful grandson, Blake (he's 6). In the white shirt behind is their cousin Michael, and the arms belong to our son, Sean.

I have also attached a -what I think is a cute card- to celebrate my step-mom, Dianne and step-step dad, Bob's wedding anniversary on Sept. 5th. Dianne and Bob got married the same summer as Sean and Brenda did. It was a wonderful summer for family weddings! (Dianne had been married to my Dad for 15 years before he died of cancer at the young age of 59, some 23 years ago.) Dianne has been like a best friend-mom combo to my sisters and me for almost 40 years!! Bob is as sweet a man as they come, and has been a terrific help to Dianne as she battled cancer a year ago (and at this point has won that battle!!).

So probably too much info. . . on to the photo and card! Check back soon as I promise to have the cards for September's classes posted by Tuesday the 7th. (FYI - all class times make the same cards per month.)




Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!!
So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment