Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's September First!!

Okay so I haven't done any posting in August!! I feel really bad about that as I have so much to share with you. This has been a tough summer for me healthwise with the heat and humidity...sometimes too hard to breathe so had to stay inside and have a little pity party!! It is sad that it is almost over, though, and I am going to try to remember how hot is has been when I am freezing in the winter!!

So not much is new...had some wonderful times with our grandkids this summer. Even though we are settled into our apartment, the kids still have a room here. (They have to share a room so I could have one for my crafting and one for Lewis and I to sleep in!!)

I also got to help with Alicia's BIG Quarterly meeting on Aug. 21st. It is so much fun being part of the planning committee (that any demonstrator can join, btw). It is lots of work but also lots of laughs to. The day of the meeting was wonderful except for the torrential rain burst as we were packing up to leave. Think about this....70 women carrying all paper crafts to their cars in the pouring rain! I got my things home safe and dry so I hope everyone else did, too.

I have a couple of cute things to show you today. The card is my Swap for the meeing and the witch's shoe was my swap for 3D projects. Thanks to all my fellow demos for voting for me...I won the prize for best in both categories! That was really exciting for me...I had never won prizes for those swaps before!

So here they are...


Don't you think the shoe would be beautiful in a pretty colour as a bridal shower favour, or how about at a ladies Tea Party! There are so many possibilities!

I will be back tomorrow with more info on my upcoming classes!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment