Thursday, September 2, 2010

Classes for the Fall!!

Told you I would be back today!! That doesn't happen very often, I know.

I am working at getting organized for after Labour Day. Not sure why I did this, but our week is packed with activities and appointments! It was easy in June and July to say..."Let's book that for September!" So I will really have to go to the dentist, eye doctor, etc. now!

So...I have decided to set up my card classes differently this fall. I am going to hold them on the 2nd Wednesday and the day after, the 2nd Thursday of each month. Of course, September is already an exception with classes on the 15th and 16th.

Classes will be the same times as before we moved...Wednesdays - 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm and Thursdays - 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm OR 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm. (If you can't start until 7:00 pm, let me know and we can work that out!) I supply everything you need to make your cards...adhesives, scissors, etc. and all card pieces pre-cut and bagged together.

I have a maximum of 6 people per class so that I can help everyone as they make their cards, and so that I can have fun, too. Please email me at lccollard@rogers.com or call me between 11:00 am and 8:00 pm at 59-601-6420 to reserve your spot in a class. (I will add additional class times if these classes fill up.)

For those who are new to my blog, I am associated with Stampin' Up as a hobby demonstrator and use their products. I can help you place an order at any time but I DO NOT sell the products in a class setting. As a hobbyist, I love to have people come to make cards with me so that I can keep buying new things! I have crafted all my life (knitting, crocheting, painting, sewing, cross-stitching, etc.) but I am now enjoying papercrafting the most of any other hobbies.

I have a couple more recent cards to share with you today. Enjoy.


The Pretty in Pink wedding card is just like the blue one I made for my friends to take to convention to swap for me. A totally different look made in another colour combo!

I will be back tomorrow with more cards to show you before the weekend!
So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment