Thursday, September 16, 2010

Craft Supplies Garage Sale Reminder

So I hope you have all been enjoying this beautiful September weather. I have!

I have been busy going to all those appointments that I had postponed until September! I am glad to get everything looked after. I have also had a few computer issues so I hope I have everything resolved!

Don't forget about the craft supplies sale this Saturday morning at Fairmont Public School on Hamilton Road. There are going to be lots of crafters there so there will be lots to choose from. I will be there with stamps, paper, and accessories (brads, ribbons, etc). Hope you can come out and get some deals!!

I have a card to show you today that is made with the Cheers to You stamp set and watercolour paper on the new In Colour Concord Crush. I love how it turned out!

I still have room for more people to attend our Christmas Card Event on Sunday, Oct. 3rd. We will have lots of fun, as always! Let me know if you can come!

Enjoy the card and I will be back soon.

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment