Monday, February 2, 2015

Cards for Next Classes - February 12 and 13

Hi! Sorry I have been absent for so long. I was kind of hibernating!! I really dislike January and February hasn't started out so great either! Our driveway hasn't been plowed yet and we have about 18" of snow so we can't go anywhere at the moment. Not that I want to go out in this cold!

The sun is so nice though. I just get motivated when the sun is out and I have done more already today than I have done in the past week!

Okay enough of that. On to the cards...

First one is a Sympathy but could be used as a Thinking of You.




The next card is a Thank You and is a copy of the card that Stampin' Up! CEO and co-founder, Shelli Gardner, made last week at the Leadership Convention in Florida. I didn't attend in person but Stampin' Up! now live streams events for those of us who can't go to the event, can watch at home. It is not the total experience of being there but it is awesome to be able to see what is going on!

 

I have the birthday card for a guy designed but don't have the sample made yet. I hope to get that finished today so I can post it tomorrow.

If you want to attend one of these classes, please let me know asap. (Those who have already signed up do not need to contact me...thanks!)

Be back soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment