Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Get Well Card for next Thursday's class

Hi everyone! How are you all managing with this deep freeze? My answer is to stay at home! Luckily my husband can brave the cold and get groceries, etc. At least the sun is out! I get much more accomplished on sunny days than on dreary, cloudy days. Speaking of getting this done, I have the third card designed for next week's class.

I hope you like it... I think it's cute!





The stamps are not from Stampin' Up! (just some from my stash) but everything else is. This includes our new Chalkboard paper and Yellow Citris Chalk ink. This is the first time I have played with it and it is a great effect.

I need to spend a couple of days now prepping the kits for this class so I will return by Sunday with something new for you!

Be back soon,
Chris


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment