Saturday, February 14, 2015

Cards from "Hooray It's Your Day" Kit

Hi!

My gosh, it's nasty outside! Looks like we got a couple of inches more snow overnight and the trees out my window are been blown around like crazy! So glad I'm staying in today!

Today I have two cards from the above kit. I love kits as all I need to add are stamps, ink, and adhesives. The kits make up quite quickly. This kit is all about birthdays. I substituted a few stamps as I am donating these cards so I can't make them age specific!

First one...



 And the second one for today...



I will have the other two cards for you tomorrow. If you wish to purchase any of these products, just click on the item below and it will take you to my online store!

Be back soon,
Chris 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment