Sunday, February 22, 2015

February's Paper Pumpkin Kit - Part 1


*****THE 3 MONTH PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION IS ON SALE FOR $68.85 UNTIL MARCH 31/15*****


I don't know how much I have said about Stampin' up!'s Paper Pumpkin monthly kits. I love these kits as I never know what the month's kit will be, but it is always awesome!!!

This program is a subscription service. One needs to subscribe and decide to pay monthly (charged to your credit card) or to pay in advance for one of 3 months, 6 months, or 12 month periods. The cost is  only CDN$24.95 per month (FedEx shipping included) plus GST. If you are interested in a Paper Pumpkin subscription, please contact me for help setting you up! Or go to www.stampinup.com/paperpumpkin ...I would love if you chose me as your demonstrator if you live in Canada.

This month's kit is too cute...I love it! The supplies this month make 8 Thank You notes and 8 Kraft boxes. Everything is cut and scored, ready to start crafting!

Here are some photos of the card part...





Tomorrow I will show you the Kraft box and how this card looks folded to go into the box. 

(An important point is that the stamps included in these kits are exclusive to the kits...they are not available anywhere else through Stampin' Up!  To me, that is so great! Also as a subscriber, you can buy refill kits when they are available. I do that quite often!)

Be back tomorrow with the second part of this kit,
Chris



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment