Monday, February 23, 2015

February's Paper Pumpkin Kit - Part 2


*****THE 3 MONTH PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION IS ON SALE FOR $68.85 UNTIL MARCH 31/15*****


Here are the photos of the rest of this month's kit...




Isn't this a cute box? I could have stamped one of the background designs on the Kraft box but I liked it just the way it was...plain and understated!

This could be mailed but it would have to be put in a bubble envelope. I think it is such a great idea that anyone would be excited to get this, instead of a regular Thank You card! Or how fun would it be to just pop these in your neighbours' mailboxes with a note from you on the last page. There is always something to be thankful for!

I will be back in a couple of days with a new card to show you.

See you soon,
Chris


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment