Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm still here!

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted since Monday...time just flies!

I haven't been idle! I worked really hard on Wednesday and Thursday in my craft room...just cleaning up and sorting out my older items. I have lots of space I just don't have everything organized so I can find what I need!

I have lots of pieces from kits like paper, ribbons, stamps, and envelopes. I want to put everything in organized containers so I can used these parts up to make cards for donations. I'm getting there!

So here are a few pictures showing how neat everything looks...


Lewis said this is the cleanest my table has ever been! lol!


All my paper is really organized and I love these shelving units!


These are all stamp sets in these boxes. They are in alpha order...so easy to find what I want. (My granddaughter, Maddie, told me, a few years ago, that I needed to put them in alphabet order and she helped me do it.) Once it is done, it is easy to maintain, and makes my crafting so much more convenient!

Check back tomorrow for the parts of my studio that still need work!!!

Special thanks to the gals who braved the cold last night to come to my card class! I had lots of fun!

Be back tomorrow,
Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment