Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cards for January Classes Part 2

Okay, so I love using my iPad for my blog posts but it has some limitations. Or, maybe I haven't figured out how to do things yet! lol!

These are basically the same cards...one is a Valentine and one is a Thank You. I will have the choice for those of you who only want one Valentine or no Valentines. Hope this works for you!

Just so you understand "twitterpated"...it means to be totally enamoured with someone or something. I had to look it up!

In case the pictures get mixed up the "twitterpated" inside goes with the "I {heart} U" card, at least that is the way I planned it!



I have no idea how I did this but it's what I want! Except that I would like the card front to be on the left. I am learning and this learning is on a big curve! lol!

Be back soon,
Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment