Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday Already...Do you have plans for this Weekend?

We are planning a quiet weekend for the long weekend. Sean and Brenda and the kids will be heading to Waterloo to celebrate with Brenda's family on the weekend, and maybe enjoy the Oktoberfest parade in Kitchener-Waterloo! 

We will make a turkey meal for ourselves as we love the leftovers! My friend, Aimee, is coming over on Monday so we can work on cutting her supplies for our upcoming Christmas event on Oct. 21st. I have a great paper cutter that cuts many sheets accurately very quickly. Aimee is prepping the four piece tag cards and there is a lot of cutting to be done! I am so looking forward to spending time with Aimee and helping her get some of her prep done, quickly and easily!

So in September for every $50 we spent in our orders, we got a free roll of ribbon in one of the newest 5 In Colours for this year. I got a lot of ribbon!! So you will see it on cards like the card on this post! 

I used the Summer Starfruit ribbon and the four ink colours of Summer Starfruit, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, and Baja Breeze. I used a great stamp set that I love "Circle Circus". It is all mounted on Elegant Eggplant and stamped on Whisper White. Also added a Summer Starfruit dahlia in the center of the circle! Really love the dahlias!!

I will be back on Friday with some lovely autumn photos our niece took up by Ottawa.

"Talk" to you soon,
Chrissie 

No comments:

Post a Comment