Friday, October 5, 2012

It's the Beginning of the Thanksgiving Long Weekend!


Happy Thanksgiving!! Our adult niece, Rebecca, took these beautiful photos and posted them on Facebook. I just love the awesome fall colours.

We may have to take a drive a little north of London this weekend so we can enjoy the colours in person. Sometimes we have gone up around New Hamburg (between Stratford and Waterloo) and the trees are so gorgeous. There is a gorgeous white church steeple just above the trees around New Hamburg and it is just a stunning sight.

May you all count all your blessings this weekend. I will be...I have so much to be thankful for, and I will be thinking of as much as I can remember!

With thanks for all of you who look forward to my blog posts,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment