Thursday, October 11, 2012

Have a Halloween Project for you today!










Aren't these the cutest Halloween treat containers?!! They are all made using the Petite Purse Big Shot Die and lots of added details! I just adore these and hope to make a few before Halloween.

Sorry I missed Monday and yesterday. I got sick with a cold on Sunday and didn't get to go anywhere on the weekend. Lewis had a cold at the beginning of last week and it was inevitable that I would get it too! My head is still really stuffy but (touch wood) it hasn't moved into my lungs and made me much sicker! I feel like I am improving but with my comprised health and my age(!), I do take longer than the average person to get over a cold!

Plus I don't know about you but I don't adjust to quick temperature changes...in the spring and fall primarily. The Thursday before Thanksgiving was 22C with a Humidex of 25C and two days later it was about 10C with a wind chill factor. Now that is an abrupt change!! 
 
Anyway, that's it for today...have to make a few cards today for my friend. Stay tuned for more Halloween cards/projects!

Be back soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment