Friday, October 12, 2012

More Halloween!

I saw this card on someone's blog (sorry I forget who...oops) but had to copy it! Isn't she sweet? (There are some little glints that showed up in the photo from extra glue but I can't see in IRL!)

My Mother-in-law is 85 and very advanced into Altzheimers so is very child-like. I make cards to send to her for each occasion as she lives in Collingwood and we don't go there very often. I hope she will get some joy from seeing this cute witchy-poo...or at least as much joy as I had piecing her all together. Every punch I used (and there were lots!!) is current in our catalogues but the paper I used for her skin was an old colour, Blush Blossom, that I just happened to find a few sheets of in my stash. (We still have the Blush Blossom marker so maybe Stampin Up will bring back the paper sometime, too.)

Have lots of things to do yet for our Christmas Stamping Event on the 21st so I have a busy weekend ahead of me! Enjoy yours!

"Talk" soon,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment