Monday, October 15, 2012

Merry Monday!!


So the weather has really cooled down since a week ago or so. I'm loving it but is anyone else? My cold is much improved and I am hoping that I will feel even better with every coming day. I have to get, and stay, well at least until next Sunday, Oct. 21st for our big Christmas Stamping Event. (There are still a couple of spaces open if you want sign up this week...email me if you want to come and have some fun!)

Once the weather cools, I really think I have to get to my Christmas crafting well underway! I love this card for its simplicity and water colour look, and it is also very traditional.

I used a Real Red card with a Lucky Limeade layer on the front. On top of that I layered a piece of Very Vanilla (3 3/4" x 5") but covered the bottom part with the stripe pattern from the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer paper. Simple but beautiful colours.

For stamps, I used the single stamp "Heart of Christmas" and the holly branch with berries outline stamp from "Watercolour Winter". I only used Real Red and Lucky Limeade inks, along with a blender pen to lightly colour the holly leaves and the berries. Add a small piece of Lucky Limeade ribbon and a couple of pearls, and it is a lovely card to give to anyone!

Enjoy,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment