Sunday, January 29, 2012

Some Cards We Always Hope We Won't Need!


These are two cards that I made for some friends of mine who have lost loved ones this week. As you can see they are very similar, but not identical.

I used Baja Breeze as the card base and the floral decorations are punch outs from the Mini catalgue on page 18. There are two sheets of flowers and one sheet of pink rhinestones...125410...Blossom Builders...$12.50. The flowers match 8 different colours so there are lots of combinations! Some are solid and some you just punch out the pre-cut holes in the petals. Also on the first card, I added some linen thread to make an exact copy of the card on page 18!

Don't forget all the catalogues have great samples in them...just ready for us to copy!! There are some extremely talented designers at Stampin' Up so why not use their creativity to the max.

I have some more cheerful cards to share after tomorrow evening. I am demonstrating how to make a pretty flower, like the one on page 11 in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue at our quarterly stamping meeting. They are beautiful but do take a bit of time to make. If you would like to learn how to make them, please let me know and I can direct you to a video that is very well explained.

This post is short as I am not totally ready for tomorrow evening so I better get that done today!! Be back soon!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment