Sunday, January 15, 2012

First Valentine!

I want to share a variation on a Valentine we made at our stamping meeting on Thursday at Lisa's home. I love this card because it uses so many of the new stamps and products in the new Occasions Mini.

There are the 2 nested shapes, hearts and labels, the P.S. I love you stamp for the verse and the Take it to Heart set for the main heart shaped image. This also showcases the new pleated satin ribbon...here in Blushing Bride, one of the In-Colours.

I have never done this before but I would love to offer you a share of each of the four colours of the pleated satin ribbon. The pleated satin ribbon comes in Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz, and Baja Breeze (shown in the new Mini on page 12).

I am offering you........
1 (one) yard of each of the 4 colours for $9.45 if you pick it up, and $10. if you want it mailed to you.....
You can buy more than one share if you want to or you can buy your own full rolls!! Lots of options!!


(As Stampin Up is an American company, all measurements are in yards and inches.)


I have all the colours on hand so let me know if you are interested in a share of these four ribbons and I will send them right out to you. (I can't take credit cards for this transaction...but cash, cheque, email money transfer, or I can send you a paypal invoice, are lots of options for paying.


(FYI - Pear Pizzazz is a great match for Old Olive, Riding Hood Red is a pretty close to the former colour Ruby Red, Blushing Bride is a tad darker than the former colour Blush Blossom, and Baja Breeze goes with any neutral...black, white, Night of Navy, etc. So if you don't have the new colour, you could use it with some colours you might have on hand!)



The colours used for this card are white, black and Blushing Bride. So what do you think?


I only have a couple of appts and meetings out of the house this week so I will be making lots more Valentines to inspire your own creations!


So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment