Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Years Cards

I just love the New Years card that I made and sent to some family and friends who I didn't see at the holidays. I used the cards from the Simply Sent kit, Everyday Elegance. You can buy this set for $14.95, page 193 in the big catalogue OR from January 24th to March 31st, you can get it FREE!! For every $60 order you place from any current catalogue, you can choose 1 item free for the Sale-a-Bration catalogue! It is the most wonderful time of the year!!

I also used our silver glitter paper for the numbers and silver glitter brads. The inside verse is so appropriate..."Imagine the possibilities". Love that saying!

Isn't this card cute!

I will be back in a few days with another creation. Have a Dr. appt tomorrow (hope the roads don't get too messy from the snow) and Dentist appt on Monday...these appts keep me hopping!

Have a great weekend, I'll be back soon with a Valentine for you!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment