Thursday, January 19, 2012

Exciting Week - Not!!


Hi! I just noticed that when I look at other demonstrators websites, I am always looking to see what they created, and then I read the rest of the post. So I thought you might want me to do that to!!

My exciting week started off on Monday with me not feeling well and knowing that I shouldn't be driving BUT I had a dentist appointment not far away so I thought I could manage. Well, I was doing fine until I got into our parking lot and then I stopped watching where I was going. I was digging in my purse for my key card that opens our underground parking garage and I drove right into the post that stands in front of the machine. So to tell you how well I was feeling...not breathing well from my asthma, both sides of my mouth with freezing in them...I parked, looked at the front of the car and didn't see any damage!! Lewis goes out the next day and tells me there is about a 16" square of bright yellow paint on the front fender!! Big surprise to me!!

I decided that I am probably not the first, nor the last person to hit the post, as it IS bright yellow and was just recently painted. They will have to paint it again as half the paint is on our car.

So I decided to stay home for as many days in a row as I can to get more rest and take antibiotics to get things cleared up in my lungs. So far I haven't had any household accidents...touch wood...and hope to get a lot more crafting done in the next few days! (Also I am hoping the weather stays cold for a bit...not bone chilling like today but this mild and rain to cold and snow flip-flopping is really hard on my asthma.)

Okay, so what do you think of this Valentine? I used the other cards that are in the same package as the one I made for New Year's (you get 4 of each style and envelopes). Remember I told you they are FREE with a $60 pre-tax order starting on Tuesday. I am putting in an order on Tuesday so if there is anything you want soon, let me know by Monday. I will be doing lots more orders before the end of March so don't worry if you don't catch me on this order. (There are lots of other items you can get for free instead of these cards in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue...I will put the link on my side bar today if you don't have a catalogue.)

I used lots of other new products on this card...
...the Blushing Bride pleated ribbon...125570...$9.50
...the Paper Doily die...125592...$26.95
...the Hearts Embossing Folder (comes with 2 other narrow folders) ...125601...$10.95 
...the Stamp Set "Take It to Heart"...clear mount 125522...$28.95 and wood mount 125520...$36.95
...Framelits Heart Collection of Dies...125599...$32.95
and our Pearls...119247...$6.50 for 150, 50 each in 3 sizes (I used the medium ones.)

I see that I wrote way too much already so I will be back soon with another card or two for you.

So long for now,
Chrissie

PS: I really love my Dentist, Dr. Laurie Baybayan, none of Monday was anything she did!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment