Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Weekly Stampin' Up! Sale

Hi!

Here is the weekly list of products on sale...



Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday. The Blogger program and my iPad were conspiring against me!

Since it is Wednesday, I went for another Salt treatment today. I'm doing a lot more productive coughing now! Yeah! Sure didn't want to go out in today's rain and cool temperatures...better than snow, though! I wouldn't have gone if it had been snowing! lol!

Going to start working on some birthday cards later today. Our grandson turns 11 on Easter Sunday, April 5...and my dear friend, Susan, has her birthday the same day. I won't share her age!!!

Let me know if you want any of these items. Don't forget if you order $60 worth of SU product you get a free Sale-a-Bration item! Less than one week to go!!! Ends March 31st at midnight.

Be back soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment