Sunday, March 22, 2015

Class Schedule Changes

Hi!

Please note the changes in dates for upcoming classes. I have spread them out more for my spring classes.

I am doing a new alternative treatment for my allergies and asthma that one of my Doctors really wanted me to try. I have great hopes that this treatment will make a difference in the long term for me! Right now however, I am really tired so need more time to rest and to go for the treatments.

As I have spaced out the classes, I hope not to have to make many changes in the next few months.

I will continue to post to my blog so I hope you will keep checking in, especially on Tuesday's for the Stampin' Up! Weekly sales. Also April should bring the list of retiring (discontinuing) products from the big, Annual SU catalogue in preparation for the new catalogue starting at the beginning of June. I will keep you posted!

Thanks for understanding,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment