Sunday, March 8, 2015

More Classes Posted Above!

I have worked on my class schedule up to the end of June 2015. If the weather for July is good this year, I will be taking a break for the whole month. (If it is really hot and humid, I will be staying inside so would be happy to continue classes!)

Starting in May, I will be offering at least one Christmas card per month. As we now make fewer cards per class, it is never too early to start! lol! Plus I love making Christmas cards!

Depending on what you all want to do, we may want to make a project or 2 in a class that could be given as a gift. I have lots of ideas for gifts of card sets, hostess trinkets for all the Christmas occasions over the holidays, gift tags, and the unknown that we can look forward to in the new Annual Catalogue (June 1st) and the Holiday catalogue (August 1st). Stampin Up has lots of kits available right now and we expect they will continue to offer new ideas with each new catalogue. I get so excited thinking about getting new catalogues!

I hope more of you can come out to classes in coming months as the evenings stay light later and the weather warms up!

I will be back soon with new projects or other things I am working on!
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment