Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Weekly Deals!

Hi! Here are this week's deals. Starting immediately and ending Monday at midnight, these products are an amazing opportunity.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

*****If you have a Big Shot and you don't have the magnetic platform, now is the time to get this wonderful tool. It is used with any Framelits and Thinlits dies. After you have stamped an image and want to cut it out, the magnetic platform will hold your dies in the exact place you put it for a perfect cut around your image! Or I use it often to get the most out of a sheet of card stock by being able to place the die wherever I want on the paper each time I make a cut out. Sure beats what we had to do before this came out...use post it notes to hold the dies in place, which didn't always work well!*****

Contact me to purchase any of these items!

Here is the last card I have made so far with the Sale-a-Bration set of Project Life cards. So easy and fun to make multiples of each card.




I will be making a birthday card for our grandson, Blake, whose birthday is April 5th, Easter Sunday this year. He doesn't look at my blog so I will post it by Thursday! I also have the Easter baskets made but not decorated or filled yet so I will have photos of those soon too.

Check back soon,
Chris





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment