Monday, March 9, 2015

Button Candy!!!!!

 I am preparing my old crafting items for a Garage Sale on March 28 and 29. This sale will be held during regular store hours out at ScrappinGreatDeals in Komoka area. (If you want directions, please contact me and I will get those to you.)

This is the third time I have participated in this sale. I won't be there though as the store's staff handles all the sales. It is a fun sale as there are up to 125 Bankers Boxes of goodies. Also you can pay with cash, debit card, or a credit card, and no taxes are added to re-sale items.

Okay so I have 3(!!!) Bankers boxes in this sale. One is filled with retired paper...I have so much of that! And one will contain ribbons and buttons! I took some photos of how I bundled up the buttons to make them so adorable. (Took me all day Saturday!) My 3rd box will be filled with stamps and grab bags of ribbon, plus odds and ends including a few cutting dies.

Do you think they look like Button Candy?




I love how they look and hope that they attract people to purchase them!

Be back soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment