Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Feb. 8th already...Where did that week go?


The first card is a really pretty card made by my friend, Maureen. At our Quarterly Stamping Meeting, whoever wants to, can make 10 of the same card to swap with others who do the same. This is the card I received from Maureen and I just love the Blushing Bride (pinkie colour) with our Basic Gray. The flower and the punch are in the Occasions Mini and make a great duo for flower lovers.

This second card is the one that I received from my friend, Jeanne. It is such a gorgeous, but not overdone Valentine. I love all the hearts especially the red sparkly one (that and the silver sparkle paper are both still available at any time...just check the side bar for Items Still Available and you can find the number for the silver and the red is in the big catalogue!). I also love that Jeanne used some of our new dies...the hearts and the labels collections. Thanks for sharing, my friends!

I am getting back into the swing of things again and finally feel well. Just seemed that I just started feeling better and then I would get sick again...for the whole month of January.

I spent almost 2 hours tidying up my craft room today just to get some table space to craft at!! I'm sure some of you understand what I am talking about. When you are creating you pull out one thing and it doesn't work exactly how you thought, so you pull out something else, and after an hour you can't see the desk top again!! I still have some work to do but I feel much better about my space now. It might be another story by tomorrow!!

Tomorrow I am getting the metal piece for my tooth implant inserted into my jaw. I am hoping I am not too sore afterwards as I have never had anything like this done before! It sure will be nice that once that heals, I will be able to get a permanent crown and get on with my life. I'm not at all worried about the procedure...my dentist has done well over 2,000 implants...I just don't like the discomfort when the freezing comes out. Painkillers here I come (just Advil and Tylenol...anything stronger makes it hard for me to breathe)!

I have some more cards I have to finish today so there will be more to show you soon. I will try to be back by the weekend as I have more swap cards to show you all. I hope you found some inspiration today! (Just FYI...the card that I made to swap was the one I posted on Thursday, January 19th...I even won a prize for my card!!)

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment