Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!




I hope everyone is having a love filled day today. Aren't these two cards so cute? My friend, Aimee, gave them to me as thanks for lending her one of my stamp sets. I really didn't get around to making many Valentines myself this year but I am getting more organized and will get some cute Easter cards made!


I am excited as I am going out shortly to get my hair permed again. I can't stand when my hair has no body and I have been getting perms since I was a little girl.


I did get the metal part of my tooth implant drilled into my jaw last Thursday and everything went really well. I was worried that there wouldn't be enough bone there as I have had fragile bones due to long term steroid use to control my asthma. But no problem...I think it is in there really solidly. I go back on this Thursday to have the stitches removed. Then I just have to wait about 3 months for it to heal really well. Then I can get my crown on the implant and I will be good to go!! (My goal is to have the new tooth there and finished by my June birthday...not sure I will make it but I am hopeful!!)


I must get ready to go out and wake Lewis up...men!! they can fall asleep anywhere...at least the ones I know! He's on the couch sitting up asleep! Sure wish I could do that!!

Have a great day whatever your plans are and know there are many kinds of love to celebrate, not just the partner kind!! (Lewis and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day as we do things for each other every day of the year...but it was cute to get an email love card from our grandkids this morning with lots of hugs and kisses!!)

Love and hugs to you all, my friends!

Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment