Monday, February 27, 2012

Cards for Next Week's Class




These are the 3 female cards we are going to make on March 8th. I still have spots left so if you want to come let me know!

The top card I got from another demonstrator, Julie Davison, from the US. It is so easy to make that quilted look and it is using the Twitterpated DSP from the Occasions Mini. Love this card!

The middle card is one that I really liked from an on-line class that I purchased. It is so bright and cheerful, using the Poppy Parade paper and ink. It also uses some of the Designer paper that is free with a $60 order (only until March 31st!!). I love this year's paper and it's name. It is called Everyday Enchantment!

The third card I made at my friend, Heather Summers' birthday card class a couple of weeks ago. Heather is so amazingly talented and creative...everything she designs is so cute! I really enjoyed just going out to stamp with some of Heather's friends. It was a great afternoon! This card uses the stickers from the Occasions Mini that are called Sweet Shop. Sometimes using stickers is just as much fun as stamping!!

I have the designs organized for the gender neutral kids' birthday card and the cute Easter card but I haven't made them yet. I will try to get to it in the next couple of days and post them here.

Tomorrow I am stamping with my friend, Karin, for the cards we make and sell to fundraise for Chrohn'/Colitis. We haven't crafted together since October so I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

Then Wednesday I have to start the prep for my colonoscopy on Thursday afternoon. Not really looking forward to it but might help me lose a couple of pounds temporarily!! Always have to look on the bright side! (I don't have any problems, this is just a routine screening!) Not sure how I am not going to eat for over 24 hours (can have clear liquids) as I love my food! I will do what I have to, though...just so I don't have to do it again too soon.

I thank you for stopping by my blog today. Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment