Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Back with more Valentines...

Okay, so I got through all the dentist, doctor, etc. appointments we had this week and am taking a day off to chill!

I placed my big Sale-a-Bration order on Tuesday and it has already shipped. I will have all my new goodies by next Wednesday. Then I can make more projects with them to show you all!

These are my favourite Valentines and I think I will make one of these for my granddaughter and my mother-in-law (MIL has Alzheimers so really likes childish things. It is so sad.) I will have to think up something boyish for my grandson, Blake.

For these cards I used the Lap of Luxury DSP (item #120436 for $12.50) which contains the colours Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush, and Very Vanilla. I alternated the card bases and the DSP patterns to get a different look. Do you like the pearls around the oval. I used the medium oval from the Ovals Bigz die and cut out Watercolour paper. I stamped the little girl and coloured her with ink and a blender pen. I then used the largest pearls to place around the whole oval. It fit perfectly and added so much to the card, don't you think?

No more talking!!



I have one more set of Valentines to show you that I will post by Monday.

Have a great weekend, everyone,
So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment