Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy February!!!

I love February because it always seems to go so quickly for me! With Valentines Day, Family Day, my daughter-in-law, Brenda's birthday (on the 13th ), and only 28 days, it just buzzes along. March on the other hand, always seems to drag for me. I guess I start to get anxious for some spring-like weather, especially this year!

So is everybody got what they need to get through the big snowstorm coming tonight? Lewis went out yesterday and got groceries so we are all set...actually we are set for a week!!

So I decided to wait until Feb. 1st to show you more Valentines. Again I did the colour changes but used the same stamps, etc. The backgrounds are Night of Navy and Elegant Eggplant. I used those inks along with Melon Mambo (have to have pink flamingos!!) and various punches to add to this card. I used the stamp set "Valentine Defined" in the current Occasions Mini (clear 123057 for $22.95). I think this stamp set is so cute and has lots of versatility! Enjoy!!



Thanks for stopping by! I will be back soon with some new creations.

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment