Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope you are having a fun Valentine's Day. I am just relaxing and crafting a wreath for my front door. It is so much fun being in the apartment because our front door is inside the building. I can use paper and ribbons to craft with and it won't get destroyed by the elements!

This is a picture of my front door with my Valentine craft. I used a 10" piece of 1/4" dowel to hang everything from. I wrapped the dowel with Real Red 5/8" satin ribbon and made bows with that and Pretty in Pink satin ribbon. The satin ribbons are my favourite and I love to use them on projects. I used all different red and pink cardstock and Designer Series Papers for the hearts and decorated the hearts with buttons, brads, pearls, etc. I think it looks really cute!

(Sorry I can't get the photo to upload...I will try a separate post!!)

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment