Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy January, Everyone!!

So sorry I haven't been around to post lately but I am working on some Valentines and will have some to show you this week...hopefully by Tuesday!

I think all that Lewis and I did last year with downsizing and moving has finally caught up with me. I am not very motivated at the moment but it is coming back! I love January as a restful break after the hectic fall season, and also a time to rejuvenate!

I plan to be back with classes later in February and I would like to hold them on a Sunday afternoon for the next couple of months. That way there is no problem with parking as we can use Lerner's lots on the weekends.

I plan to get a schedule out to you all by January 24th!

Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration starts on January 25th. For every $60 you spend on product from any current catalogue (before S/H & tax), you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a Bration catalogue! It is a great deal!

I am placing an order on January 25th but you do have until March 31st to get in on this fun, free stuff!!

I will be back soon with some Valentines!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment