Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011!!!

Hey Everybody...

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday season. We did!! The warmer weather over New Year's made it easier for everyone to get where they wanted to go, but the dampness made it hard for me to breathe. I am loving the cold weather that has returned...you, maybe not so much!!

I plan to get crafting this week again and will work on a class schedule that will take us into the spring. There are so many fun occasions to make cards for in the next few months, Valentines, St. Patricks Day, Easter, etc. along with the regular birthdays, thank yous, etc.

This is one other painting project I did before Christmas (unfortunately there is a glare off the top coat of sealer so the patterns are not totally clear). It is a cute set of 3 snowmen in different colour sweaters and different body designs. They are really cute in person!!





















I will be back soon with more cards!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment