Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Stars, stars, and more stars!!!

Everything is going well here...how about for you? I found out Saturday that I had to pick paint colours for 2 bathrooms and the room for my grandkids, and get it yesterday as the painters are here today! Thank goodness that I have years of colour choosing from sewing and decorative painting! I chose the colours on Sunday after Lewis went to a paint store and borrowed a paint fan of hundreds of colours. He took that back on Monday and got the paints. Guess what? They all look amazing on the walls! Yeah, me!

I am wondering if there is anyone interested in making the Stars kit in the Holiday supplement catalogue. There are 5 stars each of 5 sizes plus one really large star. The kit is $31.95 so including all adhesives, I could offer this class for $40 per person. Click on the link below to view the catalogue containing this kit.

Right now I have them displayed on my dining room buffet but they can be made into tree ornaments, gift boxes, whatever you want. The only issue for using them as a gift box is that they are made closed and can't be opened without destroying the box. Still fun for the gift recipient! 

Also included are all the decorations for the boxes and I had lots of extra pieces leftover. These can be used on cards, put in clear ornament balls, or just around your home to make it festive!

I will send out an email soon to see if anyone is interested. I had a lot of fun putting it together!


The colours look faded but they are much brighter in real life. The sun was shining when I took the photo!

Be back soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment