Thursday, October 23, 2014

Halloween Wreath

Okay, so life is crazy here! Our bathroom renovations have started and are really moving along. Our downstairs 3 pce bath is gutted, new shower is ready to be tiled, and an electrician has moved and added new wiring...we are going from one sink to two. Tonight the 2 piece powder room on the main floor was gutted! So far nothing has been in my way but when the guys get to the Ensuite, I will have to find another place to rest!

I want to thank Carol, Marg, and JoAnn for a fun class tonight! They made the Christmas cards that I posted here. Lots of laughs!

Here is the Stampin' Up! Halloween wreath that I made. It is so cute on the front door!



Sort of hard to see the black fluff wrapped around the wreath as we have a black door! Check out the beaded spiders! They look cute here but even better in person!

Be back soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment