Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'm Back!

It feels great to be back in a good place to be blogging again. As you can see from my previous posts, it has been awhile!

Hope you are all doing well and still crafting. I have never stopped crafting or making lots of cards. I have made lots of cards over the past 1 1/2 years for Ronald McDonald House. It is my way of volunteering at my own pace...I can even do it in my jammies! I am thinking about making treat boxes for RMH this year instead of Halloween cards. Not too many people send Halloween cards! Do you?

I am also now able to hold classes again now that we live in our street level condo. Parking is no longer an issue and I am having lots of fun crafting and meeting new women who share my love of making cards.

We will be making Christmas cards at next week's classes on Thursday, Oct 16 at 6:30 pm or Friday, October 17 at 2:00 pm. Let me know if you want to attend either class! I need to know in advance because I can only accommodate 6 people per class.

I will post the cards for the Christmas classes as soon as I have my samples finished. For today, I am sharing one of those cards we all need from time to time, a Sympathy card.



Be back soon,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment