Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lots More Christmas!

I have lots of Christmas items to share for awhile!! 

This is a one of a kind card! Placing all the pearls to fill a 1 3/4" circle punched piece cardstock, takes a long time! (I used all 3 sizes in the package...same as Monday.)

I have had the picture of this card from last year and I just had to make one of them. (There is some dried glue on the left side of the pearl ball ornament that doesn't show up in real life!) 

I used Whisper White for the card base and Cherry Cobbler for the layer. I used the "Merry Christmas" from 'More Merry Messages' with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. It stands out really well on the Cherry Cobbler card stock. I used our 5/8" Organza Ribbon for the hanger and bow on the ornament. 

Simple but very pretty, and quite stunning in person! Too bad the photos don't always show the shine or dimension to a card.

Enjoy, be back Friday!
Chrissie  

No comments:

Post a Comment